Friday, April 10, 2015

Spring is in the air....

Spring is in the air. My babies are rolling about in the grass and mud. And lovely herbs are sprouting up everywhere. It's a magical time of year at our magic Kentucky cottage. Lots of new life and beautiful green spaces, but lots of dark to go with it.

 Money is tight and getting tighter every day. My babies' father is away off in the wilds of North Dakota with no hope for coming home. I will soon be posting or etsy store and some other things that will be up for sale so that we can make ends meet and stay in our cottage. If you see something you like please buy it! Anything helps.

 I will also be posting some neat little spells and fixes that I'm currently using to help out around the neighborhood so do stay tuned.

 I've saved this little blog for a long time, but I think now is the time to work on it.

 With Love, Alcina Fabula

No comments:

Post a Comment