Friday, July 17, 2015

Hard Times....



Dear Friends,

It's been a long time since I last posted. I fear things have not improved. Nay, only worsened.

We have been displaced from our lovely Walnut Cottage and it is to be sold as soon as possible. We go this evening to remove what is left to be put into storage. My heart is breaking. I keep looking for a loophole that will prevent Walnut Cottage from being sold, but one has yet to materialize so I am pushed to press forward and figure out just how in the world my babies and I can escape our present, less than ideal, situation and move on.

I am currently without a job and things are very tight, but I am trying to scratch together what I can to take care of my babies. I recently started a webstore for WCM which can be found at www.walnutcottagemistic.weebly.com. I hope to save enough to get a real domain name soon, but for now it will suffice. I also still have an etsy store at www.walnutcottagemistic.etsy.com and have been trying to sell on Instagram as well, @walnutcottagemistic.

I am hoping to start doing some live playing card, pendulum & Spiral Tarot readings soon, but it's hard with babies who still want to wake up in the night. For now I am doing video pendulum readings through the site Fiverr and will be adding additional services to my Fiverr portfolio as soon as I can.

I hope to update this blog more frequently with wonderful recipes and information and grand news about how things are falling into place for my babies and I so please stay with us. I was not always this full of woe and I will not be this way in the future. It can only go up from here.

With Love,
Alcina Fabula


No comments:

Post a Comment