Tuesday, July 21, 2015

On To Plan B...



Dear Friends,

It was a long weekend of moving things out of Walnut Cottage and into storage, but that phase is now over. It's crushing to see our once vibrant home now sad and empty.

I've pretty much given up hope of trying to save her and I am now in a place where I am trying to figure out how to ensure that my babies and I never again find ourselves in the position to have to leave all we know and love and have our lives and belongings displaced.

My son and I lived in a camper in the oilfield for awhile while my now ex husband was working there. I'm very seriously considering saving up all I can and buying a truck and a camper once Walnut Cottage sells and once again hitting the road. If I can build up my freelance business along with selling enough products from WCM perhaps I can make it work. That way we will have a place to call home no matter where the fates take us.

I'm feeling lost right now, but I know in the long run things will work out somehow. I just haven't figured out how that is going to manifest just yet. I do know that I do not want to work in corporate America again and that I really want to be able to support my babies and I on my own with my own work.  Where there's a will, there's a way, eh?

In other news I completed my first Pendulum Reading for Fiverr with a 5 star review! Hooray! I was so worried about whether the technology would work out, but it did and I couldn't be happier! I've also put up a few additional Fiverr gigs and I am planning to put up even more soon. Please check them out if you will and buy if you're interested!

Anyhow, the wee-est of babes stayed up late last night and now I'm exhausted. I'm going to go take a nap so I can finish the rest of my day without dragging me feet!

Sincerely,
Alcina






No comments:

Post a Comment