Tuesday, November 3, 2015

5 Months From Walnut Cottage

My children and I have been away from Walnut Cottage for over 5 months now. I'm ready to go home.

I'm working a respectable job, but it has no benefits.

I miss my home.

All I ever wanted was to figure out a way to support my children, spend time with them and not have to participate in the rat race. For years this is what I've wanted, but I'm beginning to despair of it ever happening.

Above all I want to go home.

This is not my home.

And now the kids' dad is heading off to some foreign country to become a mercenary which means I've got to figure out now how I'm going to make enough money to continue to work. Without his contribution from child support I won't be able to make the ends meet when it comes to daycare for the baby and after school care for my son.

I really just want to go home.

I'm tired of living in a basement and out of boxes.

I never should have come here.

I just want to be free to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment