Wednesday, September 21, 2016
News From W.C. Mistic!
It's been nearly a year since I've posted in this blog. Many, many things have happened in that time. Our etsy store has been up and running and doing a few sales a month. We are definitely happy that we are getting sales, but feel that it is time to take things to the next level as well as introduce some new things to the WC Mistic.
I will talk about our new plans later, but for now a brief synopsis of what has happened in the last 9 months or so. The children's father went to Syria and has since come back. Sadly, Walnut Cottage was sold in late February. I will forever put this down as one of the biggest regrets of my life. My heart aches for my little cottage and I should have fought harder to keep it, but the truth is I did fight hard, it just wasn't enough. I'll forever be heartbroken about how things happened. After several months of hell in our last place of residence we secured a small apartment and are still trying to figure out how to pare down our worldly possessions to fit in it. It's been a long tough road, but we are getting there. Hopefully, by the end of the lease we will have the resources to move out of our current place and into something a bit bigger and nicer. Our apartment now is nice enough and we live above a health food store and an Asian market and sushi restaurant which makes it a bit fun, but we definitely need more space.
Speaking of find more space, WC Mistic will be expanding and doing some re-branding in the coming months. I am finally working on my dream of opening an academy to teach southern folk magic and things are well underway for our southern folk magic certification course! I am over the moon with excitement! Our grand opening is currently scheduled in just a few weeks on Halloween! We will be having a special price to join the academy from our grand opening on Halloween until the Winter Solstice, so you will want to get in on this early!
I can't wait for all the new changes coming to WC Mistic! Keep following! Great things are in store!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment